Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines

I almost forgot today was Valentine's Day--oh wait, that's a lie.  I feel like there is a LOT more Valentine's hype this year than in years previous, but maybe that's just me.

Today I had to open at Starbs, 5-1, but my manager made me a special Valentine's day treat to come in to--what a way to start a shift!  Our store also made/copied 100 signed Valentine's cards for all of our regulars, and it was so nice to be able to connect and meet them all as I passed them out today.  So much love in the Starbucks family!!


What are my big plans for tonight, you ask?  Well... due to pending work and class schedules, Jamanda Valentine's Day has been postponed till tomorrow, but beyond that, I really do not know.  James has been inaccessible more often than not these past few weeks, sometimes under the guise of "Valentine's planning," so I guess I'll find out the truth in that tomorrow night...


"Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."  
--Robert Browning

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is not a spam...:). I actually own the domain www.CaffeinatedRedhead.com along with .info, .net, and .org. I bought them for a friend who decided she didn't want to use them (if you Google 'Caffeinated Redhead', in fact, you are the first few links and she is right below you). Needless to say I have no need for them, and they will expire in a month or so. I was wondering if you would like to use them for your blog. It would be a lot easier to get exposure and possibly add ways to make money off your blog if you had your own domain. I am not looking to get rich. I have less than $50 in them, and if you want them I'd be willing to sell them to you for what they cost me. Let me know what you think. My regular email address is terry@the-info-guy.com.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS