Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Take Me Out to a Ballgame

Last night was James' company baseball game, which usually ends up being and Angels-A's showdown where the A's always lose.  It's sad because James is actually an A's fan, but I don't really care one way or another because the Padres are, and always will be, my #1 team (no matter how badly they are doing, and that say's something about my fanship).

Baseball is my favorite sport to watch, and sadly I no longer have cable TV so I never get to watch it.  In fact, I don't think I've had Padres on TV for 4 years now.. the joys of being poor and not having TV :] I attend more games in person than I watch on TV and that is always fun.  There's something about a baseball stadium that makes you just feel so small, it makes all of your problems seem smaller as well...

Last year James and I went to the game, and I decked out in full A's attire (I was trying to impress and maintain my new boyfriend). But this year I felt comfortable enough to switch attire and allegiances, mainly to avoid all of the heckling.

2011                                           2012


I am so happy Baseball is back!  I can't wait to get down to see some Padres games, no matter how grim their chances of a W are looking...

1 comment:

  1. The Angels are playing the Padre's next month and I SO badly want to go! I've never been to that stadium AND I love San Diego...so I'm trying my best to get all of the wedding stuff done that I can in order to have a stress-free, worry-free, wedding-free weekend to just relax and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS