Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Envy

I envy all of you in my feed that have time to blog daily, or even weekly.

Where does the madness end?!!


I am now taking preventative measures to avoid the looming panic attack.  I feel it in my breathing, I see it in my sleeping and in my dreaming, and now I am feeling it in my waking, and much more pronounced than last week or the week before.  I still have yet to resort to anxiety pills, because I am trying to reject that weakness in me.  I took Saturday off from work (to no avail, in terms of getting rest) and I am taking it off again this Saturday to hike with Mel and Deb.  A change of scenery (and getting out of this disheveled house) should be nice.  Actually, don't get me started talking about the house.  Midterms are just around the corner (next week) and I have only just received my books for classes.  Oof.

Over the summer I worked 8-12 hours a week and I trained for a marathon.  That freedom feels like ages ago.


"Prone to wander, Lord I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart, Lord
Take and seal it
Seal it for thy courts above"
                                --Come Thy Fount 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS