Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dia duit, Fáilte! (Hello, welcome!)

Happy St. Patty's Day, my people!

I think that despite all the hardships that have cropped up this week, it ended on a good note.  Today I woke up to many people appreciating my Irish-ness, and as I walked to class I listened to the Boondock Saints II soundtrack and felt like I was flying over the rolling green hills of Ireland.....  Ok well not really but I wish that was how it went.  I even ate a potato for dinner!

At school I had to take my Human Sexuality midterm, and you can probably guess what's been on my mind all day.. But to reward the fact that I actually studied for this one, I am bribing myself/giving myself an incentive.  I found this today and I think it's TOTALLY ME:


So when I receive my grades, if I have gotten an A, I will be the proud owner of this awesome mug.  

I've got a long weekend ahead, and lots of heavy things on my mind, so if you are stumbling across this post and you've got some extra time, feel free to send up a prayer for me and all of these circumstances.

Hope you are having a GREAT St. Patrick's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS