Monday, March 19, 2012

March-ing On... photos updates and stuff.

Amidst any and all wedding planning I've been getting to spend a lot of time with some pretty great people lately.  Sadly I don't have very many pictures, but I guess that's what memory's are for.

A few weeks ago I went to my friend Amy's birthday party.  We had a nice dinner at her house, then went to a movie theater in Pasadena where we got to sit in reclining chairs with fleece blankets and food/bar service at the push of a button(!!).  We watched Amanda Seyfried in "Gone," and while it was kind of cheesy, it was still a great time with some lovely ladies.


I've also been getting to spend more and more time reconnecting with my dear friends Katy and April.


Melissa and I, on the hunt for a great bridesmaid dress...


The Huber daughters (-1) cooking lunch for Jamanda, Travis, and Melissa.  What a treat to get to see Jody again for the first time in almost a year!


I have meltdowns, he burrows.  
Wedding planning is a little overwhelming sometimes, I'm just glad it's not consuming us anymore...

On St. Patty's day James and I traveled out to Riverside to celebrate his Grandpa's birthday at Creola's.  I got to meet a lot of his extended family and also have really yummy food!

As for us, this week we've booked our DJ, registered/picked out the Groom/Groomsmen attire, planned out our rehearsal dinner, checked out hotel blocks, and on Thursday we are meeting with a travel agent to discuss our honeymoon plans! I don't want to speak too soon, but I think that's the thing we're most excited for in this whole process.

We were supposed to have our engagement photo session this weekend, but due to the REALLY WEIRD rainy/windy/dry weather we had to cancel them.  Luckily, my best friend and Maid of Honor rocks at photography so she saved the day.  More on that later.  Next weekend is filled with some pretty exciting things, so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again very soon.... Happy Monday!

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS