Thursday, May 17, 2012

Broken


Sometimes I forget that I can't always be strong.  Sometimes I forget that I can't really be a stellar multi-tasker 24/7 and expect to feel rested, happy, financially stable, wedding-ready, and prepared for finals and moving all at the same time.  I'm currently sitting here in some random Starbucks in Garden Grove, crying over news that I didn't want to hear from my doctor, and I feel so weak.  Maybe it's just coincidental timing and I'm at a point in my week where I was already exhausted and at the end of my rope, and maybe it has to do with the two essays that I'm currently putting off, despite their eminent due date, but this week is just draining me entirely. OH, how I wish I could just put everything and everyone on hold for a while, so I could catch up on life and keep my head above water.  Get well soon, self...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS