Wednesday, February 5, 2014

An Oldie and a Goodie

I've been listening to my iPod again for the first time in a long time and I just wanted to share two songs with you that have been stuck in my head all week.  One is "brand new" and one is a bit older, and granted they will put you in two completely different moods, but I promise they are worth at least three minutes of your time.

Oldie: Skinny Love by Birdy


Birdy - Skinny Love [MV] from Yoonji Reem on Vimeo.


Goodie: Love Alone is Worth the Fight by Switchfoot


Switchfoot - Love Alone Is Worth The Fight from MardelTV on Vimeo.


*Driving home the other night I heard a catchy song on the radio and I could't figure out who it was, though it sounded all to familiar.  After whipping out my Soundhound I discovered it was indeed a band I'd heard before, it was Switchfoot!  I know they've had many mainstream songs before, but they have a few new ones out right now that are really good.  If you're into them at all, check em out.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS