Monday, February 3, 2014

Superbowl Weekend

This past superbowl weekend was one of those weekends that felt like it lived up to its potential, I enjoyed every minute!  Whether it was time with family, time spent with my kitty, or just time to myself, it was time well spent.  On Saturday we had a great big family breakfast complete with lattes and doughnuts and in my case, a delicious lox bagel.  Later my sister and my mom and I went on a 20 mile bike ride from our house to the beach and back... it was killer!  They regularly go to spin class together so they are in much better shape than I am and they schooled me.  They probably could have gone a lot faster and farther but stayed with me anyways.  I thought I was going to be super sore the next day but the only thing that hurts is where that bike seat rubs the wrong way if you know what I mean....  Anyway! After our epic ride my mom treated us to mani/pedis and can I just say those are always so relaxing.  After church on Sunday we all headed over to Kayla and Shayne's apartment to watch the superbowl and kick back.  Admittedly I couldn't care less about football but seeing as I married a football enthusiast I will be watching the superbowl for as long as I live. (I may or may not have slept through half the game, including the halftime show, but no one saw that, right?!)  By the time I crawled into bed on Sunday I was exhausted from the weekend, but in the best kind of way.


Happy Monday, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS